Frontier Adjusters National and Regional Customer Program
For customers who have a need for national or regional IA coverage, we recommend the Frontier Adjusters National and Regional Customer Program, also known as FANRCP.
This program is designed to make it easy for customers to do business with Frontier while providing comfort that customers will receive service that will meet, and perhaps, exceed their expectations.
Key elements of this program include the following features:
- Standardized pricing, billing, and payment terms that comes with our Price Accuracy Assurance.
- Live Customer Service Center to receive assignments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Customer Service Center can receive claims in several ways
- Email email@example.com
- Fax 800.553.4799
- Phone 800.426.7228
- Online (Check out the ‘Assign a Claim’ section on our homepage to find out more)
- Email acknowledgement with the name and contact information of the local Frontier office assigned within 4 business hours
- Defined claims handling expectations
- Customer Service Center Support for routine inquiries of file status, contact information, etc.
- A dedicated Account Manager to respond to service, quality, or other issues
- Custom reporting on all Frontier assignment activity by customer request.
Special Risk Program
For insurers, TPAs and self-insured companies who need independent claims adjusting and appraisal services related to special risks such as trucking, heavy equipment, boats, professional liability, construction defect and mine subsidence, we encourage you to contact Tyson Ware, our Brand Manager, at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.392.6278 x35. We maintain a data base of the experience of each local office’s staff and, as a result, our corporate staff can quickly determine which of our local offices have the capacity and experience to effectively manage your claim assignments. Depending upon the nature of your requirements, we typically recommend that your staff submit assignments through our Corporate Customer Service Center and then the Service Center staff will forward the assignment to the closest local office with the requisite expertise.