Frontier Adjusters utilizes e-mail as a primary communication channel with customers. As a customer, and by submitting your information on the Frontier Adjusters website, you hereby acknowledge and grant
Frontier Adjusters the permission to communicate with you via e-mail (as well as other communication channels such as phone or fax) for any purpose
Frontier Adjusters determines to be relevant including, but not limited to, system messages, confirmation messages, newsletters, service announcements and other marketing messages. Frontier Adjusters will use best efforts to honor customers’ requests to opt-out from receiving e-mails, but under no circumstances will Frontier Adjusters have any liability for sending any e-mail to its users and customers.
Frontier Adjusters does not send unsolicited bulk e-mails to customers under any circumstances. On the occasion that e-mails are sent to customers it is in direct response to the customer providing the e-mail address to
Frontier Adjusters including, but not limited to, confirmation e-mails on business listing inquiries, opt-in newsletters, opt-in e-mail alerts, follow-up e-mails on listing inquiries, other follow-up communications related to the customer’s expressed interest in a business listing and other voluntary submissions of information with the intent for
Frontier Adjusters to provide a service to the customer. Frontier Adjusters does not tolerate the transmission of SPAM.
Reporting Unsolicited E-mail
Frontier Adjusters is a franchise organization. As such,
Frontier Adjusters has a network of independently owned and operated franchise locations that operate under the
Frontier Adjusters brand name and utilize the frontieradjusters.com servers for e-mail communications. Despite our concerted efforts to prevent unsolicited (SPAM) e-mail relayed through frontieradjusters.com servers, unsolicited e-mail may sometimes get through as a result of the independent actions of the
Frontier Adjusters franchisees. The corporate offices of Sunbelt NEVER send unsolicited or SPAM e-mail. We view SPAM as a serious violation of privacy and a misuse of the Internet in general. If you receive an unsolicited e-mail with a domain of frontieradjusters.com, please send it immediately to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the e-mail, we will do our utmost to track down the offender and take any actions necessary to stop SPAM messages.
How We Define SPAM
We define SPAM as the sending of Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk E-mail (UBE) or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax), which is e-mail or facsimile sent to recipients as an advertisement or otherwise, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to receive these communications from the sender. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email Messages.
- Newsgroup postings.
- Windows system messages.
- Pop-up messages (aka “adware” or “spyware” messages).
- Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs).
- Online chat room advertisements.
- Facsimile Solicitations.
SPAM Compliance and Prevention
Frontier Adjusters asserts its compliance with the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act.
Consent of Recipient
Commercial electronic messages cannot be sent unless you have the consent of the relevant account-holder. There are two types of consent: express consent or inferred consent.
- Express Consent Consent may be a specific request from an addressee to receive messages from you. For example:
- The addressee has subscribed to your electronic advertising mailing list;
- The addressee has deliberately elected to receive messages or advertisements from you; or
- The addressee has specifically requested such material from you over the telephone.
- Inferred Consent Consent may be inferred by considering the conduct of the addressee and the relationship between you and the addressee. Examples of where consent may be inferred are:
- An addressee has provided its electronic address when purchasing goods or services in the general expectation that there will be follow-up communications;
- Online registration of a product or a warranty;
- Where an addressee has provided its address with the understanding that it would be used in communications.
As an additional measure to prevent the distribution of SPAM via the frontieradjusters.com e-mail servers,
Frontier Adjusters utilizes a SPAM ‘firewall’ to scan every inbound and outbound email message that is sent and received by the
Frontier Adjusters email servers. Although no method, either manual, procedural or systemic, is 100% effective in preventing SPAM, the efforts and investment that
Frontier Adjusters has made are evidence of our commitment to and understanding of the importance of preventing SPAM.